1. Thank you much to Nurse Paula and Bonnie Kelley for setting up the CPR classes to be held on campus.
2. Thank you to our three most dedicated volunteers: Mr. and Mrs. Mize, and Tara. Although this will not go to them directly, I am certain you all will give them a big thank you when you see them. There are so many small details that would not get done if it wasn't for their consistent dedication to our students and our school. They are just amazing people who are always willing to help at even a moments notice, with no questions asked. Fabulous does not even begin to describe their contributions to Sexton.
3. Kryptonite Kuddos to Karin Lewis for helping us grow our MTSS process. Thank you for bringing your knowledge and expertise to Sexton.
4. Sheila Salg....Thank you for everything you are doing to help keep our PTA above water.
5. Kim Chipman- For being on the constantly evolving journey that we are on together. You know exactly what I am talking about and I imagine you are laughing now as you read this.
6. Everyone who has volunteered thus far to help out for our Fall Festival. This is one of PTA's most important events and it would not be possible without everyone who is volunteering their time and effort to this cause.
7. Thank you to you all for making Sexton a great place to work. Thank you for allowing me to share my weekly observations with the entire Sexton Family.