Stingray Staff

Stingray Staff
What a Super(hero) family!!

Friday, September 19, 2014

What a great bulletin board

Whenever I see Angel Ammons' students around the building, they seem so happy and content.  If you have ever been in a kindergarten teacher's classroom during the first two months of school, you leave having a whole new respect for the work they are doing every day.  Angela is no exception to that.  Angela has been a welcome addition to our Sexton family of stingray superheroes.

Angela has a super creative bulletin board that she uses to display student writing:


I would love to write too if my writing was displayed on this bulletin board.  I know it is hard to tell from this photo, but Angela has had the students dictate their writing to her and she has typed up their dictation and has attached it to the displayed work.  I love how our teachers always go the extra mile to make everything our students do special. 


No comments:

Post a Comment