Stingray Staff

Stingray Staff
What a Super(hero) family!!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Props Post and Kryptonite Kudos

I wanted to start a weekly tradition.  It is time for a props post.  Or how about some Kryptonite Kudos.  I want to set aside a space to publicly love on your unseen superpowers!!!

Thank you to Caroline Sine, Katie Reynard, and Sandra Hyde.  They stayed for our open house on Tuesday evening to provide child care for our kindergarten parents so that our families could concentrate on the messages being delivered by our teachers.  Parents came out of open house excited for the upcoming school year.  One teacher praised Mrs. Meeks and the entire Sting ray staff for being caring and welcoming.

Thank you to Pam Miller for being dependable and professional every morning in the bus circle.  If I am pulled away, I never even worry because she has been someone I have been able to depend on for the last year.  She helps me be better at my job.

Kryptonite Kudos Amy Ash and Tracy Leskanic for all of the hard work they put into the science lab setup every day this week.  As you rotate through the lab, please remember to thank them for all of their hard work. 

Kryptonite Kudos to Jeanine Campbell, I am so impressed by what she has been putting into place and trying so far this year.

Chris Weiss props to you for going out of the way to build a relationship with one of my "special friends".  It takes a village and you went out of your way to put in that extra bit to help us out.  The more we put in now, the better it will be in those long months mid winter.  

Amanda Babb - two words....RED LEGO....also thank you for allowing me to  join your dance party Friday!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment