Stingray Staff

Stingray Staff
What a Super(hero) family!!

Thursday, September 11, 2014

Starting to see some math journals and student accountability systems

Oh yeah, oh yeah, is it crazy that I am excited as I see these rubrics and accountability systems glued into journals and notebooks.  I mean seriously, my heart is dancing because it is good practice and I am so proud of the growth in our classrooms.

One classroom where I found a student friendly student accountability form was in Jeanine Campbell's classroom.  I have been impressed by Jeanine Campbell this year.  She is starting the year off super strong and I can feel a buzz in her room and I can see good processes in place.

Here is the example of what students have been using this week as they write in their math journals:


No comments:

Post a Comment