Stingray Staff

Stingray Staff
What a Super(hero) family!!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I am excited to see where she takes this....

I love new and exciting ideas.  It makes me wish I was in the classroom and it makes me think..."gosh why didn't I think of something like this."  That is exactly how I felt when I walked into Cate Clark's 4th grade classroom and saw a configuration on her math wall that looked like this: 





What is this exactly? Well when she brings her students to each area of her classroom she has these four squares set up.  The Learning goal is posted at the top left, how the class will be practicing the skill is in the top right, how they will be applying the knowledge in the bottom right, and how they will know they have mastered it is in the bottom left.  Surrounding the four squares are other components like math expectations, examples of the concepts and vocabulary to assist them in their learning.  I can't wait to see this in action!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment