Stingray Staff

Stingray Staff
What a Super(hero) family!!

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

We continue to create a family....

We are continuing with the real work:  creating safe environments for our students to thrive and flourish.  Since I am on a superhero kick, today I am going to showcase some of the superhero mission statements I found around the building.  The kiddos are just thrilled to show off their superhero mission statements, or "rules" in some cases.  Here are a few that I have found on my travels: 







The first one is from Mrs. Sackett's third grade classroom.  Her students created their superhero identities, super hero names and all.  As Stingray Superheroes, they identified how they will be superhero learners.  Don't you love how they envision themselves with their secret identities and superhero masks? 


The second one is from 2nd grade.  Mrs. Jenkins has been so excited about the superhero theme from our pre-school back to school week with staff that she has rocked it out from the ceiling to the floor in her classroom.  The students identified themselves as superheroes, created their superhero identity, and then identified a rule/expectation that they wish to see in their classroom this school year. 

I am super excited to showcase all of these amazing treasures hidden in the classrooms of my school.  This is the first time I have started a blog and actually logged on two days in a row to post.  I may be on to something.

No comments:

Post a Comment